domenica 7 agosto 2011

Green Eyes

Really dark and hot in here. Average Italian august weather. My neck bones still hurt, but I wanted to find the strength ant the time to finish this song. It's called "Green Eyes" and it's dealing with last night Handsome Fur show. They didn't played their most popular hit, but at least I had a real nice surprise in return, meeting a friend I was really pleased to see. Totally unexpected. Too bad she left after she received a phone ring. Whatever... Here we are with music and words.

Green Eyes by tinytide

GREEN EYES
by Tiny Tide

"Waiting for the part where they get confused
Staring at the two shaking their tattoos
They were not as cold as Kubrick
Weren't Aliens not at all
They got busted on the beach chairs
while pretending to make love

And now that they're about to leave the stage
All I have to do is turn away
But a look among the posh crowd
Just a look and you were there
Wasn't ready to your sweet smile
Only inches far from mine

Green Eyes
Green Eyes
You caught me by surprise
Green Eyes

Green Eyes
Green Eyes
I hope you won't mind
My love is blind


And soon we walked away from those strob lights
because of all that noise we did talk high
Throwing lines and burning bridges
timing dreams with alarm clocks
As your mobile started bleeping
I was trying hard to see again your eyes

Green Eyes
Green Eyes
You caught me by surprise
Green Eyes

Green Eyes
Green Eyes
Got water in your bag
My love is dry

Green Eyes"

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento